Gartner Digital Marketing Spending Survey 201321 Mar 2013, Posted by Evobimix in
Gartner has published its 2013 Digital Marketing Spending Survey.
– Digital marketing spending averages 2.5% of company revenue…and budgets will increase 9% in 2013.
– Digital advertising accounts for 12.5% of digital marketing budgets.
– New investments in 2013 will go toward using marketing to improve commerce experiences.
– Up to 50% of digital marketing activities are outsourced.
– Over 40% say corporate website, social networking and digital advertising are key to their marketing success.
– Companies spend over 10% of revenue on marketing…and those budgets will increase over 5% in 2013.
Get the report here.